At Temple Studio, we pride ourselves on our supportive and collaborative culture. We offer opportunities for advancement, and we are committed to helping our employees grow and develop their careers.
We are seeking a passionate and self motivated part-time intern who will bring their enthusiasm and support to our small but mighty team. This role involves a mix of computer-based and hands-on duties, however, each Temple Studio team member wears many hats and is always willing to jump in wherever needed. Our workplace is hands-on, open, and inclusive, valuing teamwork and collaboration, as well as celebrating individual strengths.
We are seeking a dynamic professional, who can demonstrate:
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with a keen attention to detail
- Enrolled in undergraduate or graduate degree program in Interior Design, Textiles, Pattern Design, Business, or any related fields
- A passion for textiles, and knowledge of or desire to learn about unique, small batch fabric and wallpaper lines
- A great communicator, with excellent interpersonal skills, who can work independently, as well as being a strong team member
- Ability to follow internal procedures and systems
- Multi-tasker with a strong work ethic and ability to jump in to any task as needed
- A proactive nature and diligent about follow up on all tasks
- Comfort working physically as required, including moving materials up to 20 lbs and working on a ladder
- Well spoken and comfortable communicating with a wide range of clients, vendors, and other relevant industry professionals
- Help maintain sample library organization across all departments (fabric, wallpaper, custom rugs, and broadloom carpet)
- Assist sample team in maintaining sample inventory to ensure sample stock levels are maintained, including generating inventory requests, receiving incoming sample shipments, and preparing samples per Temple Studio standards
- Fulfill outgoing sample order packages through both Shopify and in-person client visits
- Assist in maintaining an orderly and organized showroom and group workspace at all times
- Strong computer skills necessary, and competency in Mac OS & Google Suite preferred
- General office support and special projects as assigned by management
This is a part-time position with schedule flexibility based on availability. Role is compensated at $15/hour over 10-15 hours per week, as schedule allows.
Working At Temple Studio
Temple Studio is a conceptual textile, rug and wallcovering design showroom. We represent select textile designers and artists as well as our own collections. At Temple Studio, we pride ourselves on our supportive and collaborative culture. We offer opportunities for advancement, and we are committed to helping our employees grow and develop their careers.
If you are interested in joining our team please send an introductory email with your resume attached to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!