Handwoven Silk-Warp Faced Ikat with Cotton Weft
If not in stock, lead time may apply
How it’s sold
By the yard in single width or triple width panel
- Contemporary ikats are hand dyed and woven in centuries old tradition in Eastern Uzbekistan.
- Because of the nature of these textiles, small weaving blips, variation in motif shape, repeat, or width can vary and reflects hand of artisan and challenge of ancient art.
- All widths and repeats are approximate.
- All ikats have a repeat line approximately every 2 1/4 yards.
- Backing recommended for all purposes.
- Dry clean recommended.